Pay your medical bills, grocery bills, store bills from any of the Kroger company using the new payment method (Kroger Pay).
This is one of the recently launched features by Kroger for its customers to get a faster shopping experience at the store. Before you start using your application, you need to set up your Kroger account with default payment option and with this, you could easily make a payment on the store and online
Kroger Pay – Safe & Fastest way to Shop at Kroger
Kroger Mobile Pay – A Better Payment
It is a payment option that is controlled and managed by Kroger itself. In this, customer can add their debit card, credit card, and other Kroger plus shopping card details to add cash to their account which can be used later whenever they are making any purchase at the store.
Every store does have Apple pay option and as well as a Pay option by Kroger for its customers to make their shopping a better one with faster billing.
With this, you don’t have to wait at the counter. Scan and Pay from your Kroger account.
Also: If you want to earn some extra bonus 50 fuel points, make sure you participate in the Kroger Feedback Sweepstakes program and get a chance to win $1000 worth gift card for one lucky customer.
Benefits of Kroger Mobile Pay
- Using this payment method, you can make your bill payment easily through several options.
- This payment method is safe and secured. All the details are not stored on the application.
- When you make payment using the Pay option, then you are qualified for earning reward points based on your purchase.
Setting up Kroger Pay on your Mobile
How to Download Mobile App
The first step in setting up Kroger pay method is, Download & Install the mobile application on your device.
- For iOS users, Download & Install the Kroger Mobile Pay application from the App store.
- For Android users, Download & Install the Kroger Mobile Pay application from the Play store.
Once you click on the above link, you will be redirected to the store where you can directly download the application. After you had installed the mobile application, you need to follow the below instructions and this is for one time only.
How to setup:
- A Kroger Online account is needed.
- Based on your location, If the store accepts payment using Kroger pay then you will see “More Menu” option & Select “Kroger Pay” to log in to your Kroger account.
- Now Create a PIN or Verify the process with Biometric option to secure your Kroger Wallet account. Without a Valid PIN or Biometric verification, Any payment will not be processed.
- After setting up, set your default card option or add the digital card from your Kroger account which is used to make payment.
How to make payment using Kroger Pay
- After your purchase, When you are visiting the billing counter.
- Show your KROGER QR Code to the cashier to process your information.
- Now, all the items will be scanned and your bill will be prepared.
- After this, Your payment will be processed automatically from the default digital card which is added to your account.
Even in the self-checkout area, you can pay with Kroger using this option. Finally, you can review the total item value and make payment to earn loyal reward points for your purchase.
As of June 18, 2019, Kroger is available and accepted in-store locations of Kroger family companies in the selected region of the US which includes are…
- Delta Kroger divisions
- Atlanta and
Kroger QR Code for Payment
The QR Code which is generated can be used to check out faster and it is one of the most convenient ways to shop better. Just show the QR Code to the cashier and it will be scanned, automatically your payment will be processed from the payment option specified on your account.
We hope you got clear information about the Kroger payment method. If you have any doubts regarding Kroger’s pay, We would like to refer to the frequently asked question section.