The customer gets a $10 off coupon code when they complete the Tellhco survey. This reward can be used only when customers make a purchase bill worth $50. www.tellhco.com is the official link to the Hollister survey program.
If you look at the history of the Hollister store, you will get some funny stories available on the internet.
John M Hollister was very much passionate about surfing and love to do surfing more often, he had founded a store which is Hollister – This is one of the false story, which you might find on the internet.
Earlier in 2000, Abercrombie & Fitch co opened its first store of Hollister in Columbus, Ohio. The store sells cheaper casual wear online and stores. Customers can find many stores across several regions of the United States of America. The store offers $10 off when they purchase more than $50.
To get this discount, customers had to share the Hollister experience with them by participating in the customer satisfaction survey program on Tellhco.com Hollister survey
Hollister Customer Survey Details
|Entry Option||Online method|
|Age criteria||18 year old & more|
|Reward program||$10 off on your purchase worth $50|
|How to Enter?||Using the survey code from the purchase receipt|
|Availability||Across all the stores in America & California|
Hollister Survey – Official Links
Here you can find the official links which you can use to participate in the official Hollister survey from the below link. The survey is available in two different languages. When you open this website, you have to select any languages (English/Spanish) to continue.
When you visit the website you will see the website appearance in black and grey color patterns with the Hollister Logo at the top. Below you will find the options to choose your language. Select your preferred language from the option and click NEXT to continue.
Www.Tellhco.com Hollister Survey Rules
- If your age is under 18, you can’t participate in this program. The minimum age should be at least 18 years and more.
- This survey program is only available for the residents of America and other regions.
- A valid purchase receipt is required to enter the survey program using the printed Survey Code at the bottom of the receipt.
- A purchase receipt is valid for 14 days only, So before that, you need to participate in the survey.
- Any person who is associated with the company and the family members are not allowed to take the survey.
How to Take Tellhco.com Survey for Customers
- For entering the survey, It is mandatory to have the purchase receipt. When you make a purchase at the Hollister store, you get a purchase receipt with a survey code printed on the bottom.
- After visiting the store, save the receipt for further usage.
- When you have free time, from any browser on your electronic device, visit the official website.
- Select your preferred language from the available option.
- Enter the Survey Code and Click continue to enter further details like date and time of your purchase.
- Based on your visit, you get the necessary questions. Honestly answer by selecting the appropriate options, ratings about your shopping experience.
- After successfully, submitting the survey you get a $10 coupon code.
- When you visit the store next time, you can give this coupon code to the cashier during your billing. These discounts are applied only to the purchase value worth $50.
Related to Customer Survey:
- Enter Whataburger Survey Feedback
- Krogerfeedback/com 50 fuel points survey
- Homedepot.com Survey for Customers
Hollister Survey Customer Support
Share your shopping experience at Hollister from the www.tellhco.com website by answering the survey questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: +1-925-359-2568 / 1-866-426-1285
- Contact Form: ONLINE
The main purpose of this survey program is to know about the customer’s shopping experience. Customers answer the survey question which is about the store cleanliness, offers, product quality, payment process, employee behavior, and more factors.
Tellhco customer experience survey will help to understand better about customer need & reviews.
Relevant Reference Links